Are you on track to grow your business in 2012?
On May 31st, Accelerate Okanagan will host a workshop presented by Kevin Lawrence: Mastering the One-Page Strategic Plan.
Based around the best-selling book “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” by Verne Harnish, this workshop will focus on business growth principles and strategic planning for the year ahead.
You are invited to register your leadership team to this one-day workshop on May 31st, 2012, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at The Coast Capri Hotel, Kelowna. Over 20,000 executives worldwide have attended this workshop and have experienced measurable results!Register Here
You will walk away with a solid start on the Gazelles’ signature One-Page Strategic Plan providing a roadmap for alignment among your leadership team members along with time-tested and proven principles for growth that you can start implementing right away.
INCREDIBLE VALUE!! This workshop regularly sells for $595 per person. Accelerate Okanagan price: $199 for first delegate, $99 for additional delegate/s. Lunch and refreshments are included.
Each attendee will receive a free copy of “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” by Verne Harnish (available at AO upon registration).
Accelerate Okanagan Premium Members will receive an additional 25% discount on all tickets.
Kevin Lawrence (a Gazelles International Certified Coach) is a strategic advisor and coach to CEOs and executive teams across North America and internationally. Driven by a relentless passion to help business leaders get what they really want, Kevin has coached clients across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, luxury retail, media, and professional services.
- A considerable start on your 2012 One-Page Strategic Plan, to focus and align your team.
- Best practices and tools to strengthen your ability to execute and accelerate your growth.
- An aligned, accountable and enthusiastic leadership team, ready to hit the ground running in 2012.
Learn how to accelerate profitable growth using the Rockefeller Habits.
You will learn these principles for growth and build the following areas of your One-Page Strategic Plan for 2012:
- Core Values & Purpose: Enliven your identity and energize your employees
- Ideal Customer & Brand Promise: Develop clarity on your “who” and on your unique, targeted and measurable differentiator
- Growth Targets & One-Year Plan: Set your strategic targets for the next 3 years and your measurable, one-year goals and priorities for 2012
- Priorities & Metrics: Make your most critical short-term decisions for setting quarterly and personal priorities and metrics
- Communication Rhythms: Develop practical and efficient regular meeting rhythms to keep meetings short and effective
- Clarity & Accountability: Ensure everyone in your company is clear on accountabilities and has a roadmap for growth