Accelerate Okanagan welcomes all technology companies based or operating in the Okanagan.
Premium Membership costs $300 per company per year and includes:
- Access - to Premium Member-only events, activities, roundtables and programs
- Media Coverage - preferential opportunities to submit news and success stories for highlighting through our network,
- Preferential Rates - discounts on events, services and partner programs
- Job Board - to advertise all your vacancies
- Resume Database - to search for job seekers
- Enhanced Listing - on searchable on-line Member Directory
- Community Membership - for all your employees
- Voting Member - full member of our association, able to stand for office and vote.
Club Membership costs $500 per company per year and includes all of the above plus:
- Lab - use of a desk on a drop-in basis at our Innovation Centres in Kelowna and Penticton
- Lounge – use of the KIC:Start:Lounge for casual meetings or coffee-shop style working in a more private location
- Learn – free sessions in key areas such as Finance, Legal and HR
- Mailing Address - use of the Kelowna or Penticton Innovation Centre mailing address
- Meeting rooms - use of fully equipped meeting rooms in Kelowna or Penticton
- Reception Services
As part of this relationship, Accelerate Okanagan Technology Company Premium Members receive automatic access to all BCTIA member privileges, including the opportunity to:
- participate in all BCTIA events at a discounted “member” price;
- raise your profile and further build brand recognition through BCTIA’s PODIUM digital guide ($300 non-member value) and the BCTIA online member directory; and
- benefit from BCTIA’s member-only insurance plan and group health plan, which is available to technology companies of all sizes and sectors, ranging from small start-ups to well-established large tech companies.
Accelerate Okanagan Technology Company Premium Members and Club Members can benefit from the combined strength of BC’s tech community, which has resulted in a powerful negotiating position that allows premiums to be kept low, while offering the flexibility to design plans that best serve the needs of our technology companies. Depending on your total number of employees, the value of this no-cost benefit could be worth up to $5,250 per annum to your company.
Furthermore, as the primary advocate and lobbyist on behalf of BC’s technology industry, BCTIA will work with Accelerate Okanagan to highlight and influence initiatives, actions and policies with appropriate stakeholders and governments.
To join Accelerate Okanagan as a Premium Member: CLICK HERE
To join Accelerate Okanagan as a Club Member: CLICK HERE
We also have a free membership option for technology companies not wishing to take advantage of the benefits of Premium Membership – for more details CLICK HERE>>>