New program to be launched soon. An announcement will follow. Please check back here regularly…
- The founder/CEO of a technology company
- At start-up/early stage and looking to get to the next level
- Wanting to grow but struggling in the market
- Looking for guidance and mentorship from proven CEOs.
Accelerate Okanagan has partnered with ACETECH to present the Market Validation Program in the Okanagan.
The Market Validation Program is a proven go-to-market boot camp for technology CEOs/founders with at least an early working version of their product.
Offering a structured process to help you find and close customers and get your product to market faster and with less risk, the program combines best practice workshops with one-on-one mentoring from experienced technology CEOs.
The Market Validation Program is designed to help entrepreneurs identify the best market opportunity; determine a “Minimum Viable Product”; develop a compelling value proposition; and provide processes and tools to close your initial customer(s).
The Market Validation Program includes:
- Three full-day interactive, educational roundtable workshops
- Three one-on-one mentoring sessions with experienced technology CEOs.
Program participants will leave with:
- A completed positioning statement and value proposition
- A strategy to conduct market analaysis and “go-to-market”
- Priorities identified to segment the market and achieve early adopter customers
- A strategy to succeed at commercialization
- Training to close early adopters
- Actionable tools and templates
- Access to contacts and resources
- A 6-month action plan.
The mentors in this program are all experienced technology CEOs who will ensure the adoption of best practices and an effective market entry strategy for the product, and hold you accountable for results, all while providing a sounding board for business ideas.
- Technology company CEO/founders
- Fewer than 10 employees
- Must have a product or at least an early working version of the product
- Pre-revenue or early revenue
The normal program registration fee is $1,795, however, as a result of sponsorship that we have secured, the fee for Okanagan entrepreneurs to participate in the full Market Validation Program is just $395 (a discount of $1,400!). However, participation at this price will be limited to just 15 companies.