#devKL is a bi-weekly meetup to encourage local software developers to collaborate and learn from each other. We're hoping to build the development community by providing group mentorship and encouraging members to connect and continue the collaboration between events.
Each session's topic is announced a week ahead of time. If you'd like to present a topic or facilitate a session, please contact Adrian (email@example.com).
Potential Topic Areas:
- Development methodologies (Agile, TDD, BDD, DDD, XP, etc.)
- Teamwork / Collaboration (tools, workflows, remote work, etc.)
- Application lifecycle / Product development
- Software architecture (design patterns, craftsmanship, etc.)
- Automated testing / deployment
- Languages, frameworks, tools, etc.
- Industry (local, remote)
- (basically anything software related, but from a web development perspective)
- Software developers (hired, looking, in start-ups, etc.)
- People who work with developers (technical team, managers, etc)
- People looking for group mentorship