Who we are:
We are a virtual marketing department - an agency made up of pretty amazing people with epic skills and whole lot of drive. We work FOR our clients - helping them build their brand, the customer base, and their revenue.What we need:
We need an Account Manager first and foremost. But everyone at Twin Creek wears a couple hats, so on the production side of things, we need a social media expert. Ideally you can create and manage publishing calendars for multiple companies, as well has know how to run paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. That would be perfect. Got another talent/skill that you think would work well in our agency? Let us know.Who you are:
You are someone who wants to get the job done. You like organization and structure but also need some space to do it your way. You are eager to help clients and can wear different hats to support the team. What you'll do:
What you've got:
- Work with clients to determine what needs to be done for their business and then figure out how to get it done.
- Track project progress and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Effectively communicate with clients in order to build working relationships and make them happy.
- Collaborate with the TCM team to do things better and support each other.
- Contribute directly to projects with your unique skill
- A few years of experience working in an agency managing accounts or managing people.
- Post-secondary education; could be in marketing, business, arts, or whatever.
- The desire to be great - willing to work hard and reap the benefits.
This position is in-house in Kelowna, BC & full-time. The salary for this position is a range between $50,000 and $70,000, depending on experience and skills. We also provide a flexible work schedule/environment and a custom benefits package.
How to Apply
Please send your résume to email@example.com
Thank you to all who apply! Those under consideration will be contacted for further details.