FreshGrade is a K-12 education portfolio and assessment platform that makes learning visible and increases engagement between teachers, student and parents.
Accountable to the Director of Customer Experience, the Account Manager is responsible to nurture, grow and ensure the overall success of accounts representing a variety of school districts from across North America. The Account Manager will oversee the successful adoption and use of licenses, measure the effectiveness of rollout and usage programs as well as organize and manage the FreshGrade training programs available for the Districts’ teachers and administrators.
Key tasks for the Account Manager include: negotiating renewals, helping with technical support issues, communicating platform maintenance and new releases, assisting all internal and external stakeholders, compiling and maintaining reports and organizing meetings and events.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Organizing Technical Onboarding activities for all new clients
· Ensure clear and effective communication between FreshGrade and the Districts for all activities
· Track and interpret usage reports and provide account metrics
· Use analytics to determine opportunities for growth or areas to improve account performance
· Communicate a variety of professional learning and training opportunities to the clients in order to sell, schedule and execute profitable training events
· Help inform pricing changes for professional development and other training services based on account intelligence, market research, competitor analysis and external market conditions
· Actively engage potential trainers from our existing teacher base and the general market of subject matter experts
· Prepare reports, communicate strategies and deploy programs aimed to increase awareness, increase engagement and create a value exchange for your clients
· Maintain personal professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
· Attend conventions, trade shows and/or meetings to build relationships and promote FreshGrade
Education & Experience
· Education: preferably a University Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications.
· Experience: at least 3 years in Account Management / Consultative Sales / Solution Selling in Ed Tech, Software Sales or a related industry.
· Familiar with a variety of the customer nurturing concepts, practices, and procedures
· Creativity and flexibility
· Understanding of budget processes
· Clear writing content for internal and external communications
· Knowledge of a wide range of account management techniques and concepts
· Thorough business awareness
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to build strong relationships with clients
· Attention to detail and accuracy is required
· Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
· Self-starter with the ability to work cooperatively and be willing to assist others
· Excellent interpersonal skills</
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more