Looking for the next step in your career? Look no further.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to lead our integrated team of financial service professionals. Everything we do at Prospera is focused on providing our members with a best in class experience. We do that through our focus on providing proactive advice and personalized solutions that exceed members’ expectations.
What you’ll do:
In your role you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the branch.
In addition you will:
* Coach, develop and mentor team members including overseeing the hiring, training and development, and performance management.
* Proactively review sales, activity, promotion and campaign reports to identify individual and team strengths, opportunities and contribution to organizational goals.
* Create actionable plans that address key priorities and goals and follows through to deliver results.
* Provide regular reporting on sales and activity results to Branch Manager.
* Model, coach and support effective referrals across lines of business and mobile appointments, deliver on Prospera’s commitment to leverage our integrated team specialists to provide proactive advice and personalized solutions to members.
* Act as champion for the Voice of the Member program to drive member loyalty and smart growth.
* Proactively provide financing and investment advice to members and recommend personalized solutions including mortgages, consumer loans, lines of credit, protection, credit cards, term deposits, registered plans and mutual funds.
What you’ll need:
* Excellent people leadership skills. You are inspirational coach and people-developer with proven experience in leadership or management roles, preferably in the financial services industry.
* Resilience with an ability to keep teams focused through business changes.
* Collaboration skills, with a good understanding of Wealth Management, and the ability to cross-functionally drive business activities and sales performance.
* Strong business development skills. You are preferably a seasoned business developer, who loves to build relationships and drive results.
* Well-developed knowledge of consumer lending products and underwriting.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer experiences within in a proactive needs-based solutions culture; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ideally, have mutual fund license.
What’s in it for you?
* Inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace: where all team members are valued, respected and heard. We learn from each other’s differences, gaining strength through our people and our perspectives
* Career Advancement! We are committed to our employee’s growth and development and we want to see you soar. There are a number of career pathing options this position leads to, let us be your spring board.
* Exclusive leadership training! Our LEAD program focuses on skill building and practical learning, as well as provides tools that will support you in your day-to-day interactions with your team.
* Fun & Camaraderie. We care deeply about our members and our employees and we want the hours you spend with us to be fun, rewarding and sometimes lighthearted. We like to work hard, play hard, have fun and be there for each other.
* Show me the money! We also offer a competitive salary, flexible benefits program and a generous defined benefits pension plan.
* Community Focused. We care about giving back to the communities we live, work and play in. We provide a paid volunteer day and many community minded activities throughout the year.
* Grow your dream with us! Be part of exciting growth happening now at Prospera. Vision 2020 and our Vision, Purpose and Values guide our company and we want you to be part of it!
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: