Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The role involves supporting the Public Sector NA Marketing team and stakeholders with their marketing requests, primarily with a focus upon customer marketing activities but also to support Aptean’s internal marketing activities and where other departments require insight typically found within marketing disciplines. The scope of work is wide and typically addresses the peaks of workflow to ensure that the team can collectively deliver against agreed plans. Adaptability and a will to embrace challenges are core parts of this role.
Knowledge: Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
Complexity: Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
Supervision: Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Owns overall administration of NA Public Sector collateral
- First point of contact for Marketing and stakeholders within NA for copywriting help
- Additional support for the Public Sector go-to-market teams due to the size of the business
- Works with cross-functional teams to build collateral pipeline
- Tasks that assist co-workers to address regional needs
- Assist the ‘Sr. Marketing Specialist, NA Marketing’ with supervised bandwidth as required
Bachelors degree preferred
· Proof that the individual can adhere to normal office working is a definite preference covering basic items such as time keeping, inter-personal skills, and appropriate behavior amongst peers, supervisors and customers. Preferred experience will have been achieved via a full time related internship or similar.
· The role would not typically be a 2nd step within a full time career; it should be seen as a significant first marketing role in excess of that done by interns / part time roles, or perhaps a side step into the industry.
· An understanding of B2B markets is preferred.
· The person would have to be interested in the concepts / solutions offered by Aptean to maintain focus within their role due to the extent of creative writing required.
Skills and Abilities
· Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook or similar)
Ability to author grammatically correct marketing copy
How to Apply