Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors is seeking a Business Developer for its West Kelowna, BC location.
They have been serving their customers both locally and throughout Western Canada for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented, strategic individual who can support the continued growth of the company. Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for actively driving the company’s sales performance, including sales growth, customer engagement, and related sales targets. You must be a dynamic individual, who achieves success through an innate ability to effectively define and execute the direct and in-direct sales and marketing strategies of the organization.
In this role you will thrive and focus on initial customer engagement, building and sustaining strong beneficial relationships; creating solutions aligned to needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
You are key in identifying and developing strategic relationships with partners, building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct and indirect customer contact and prospecting. The Business Developer successfully achieves growth by forging new client relationships and leveraging existing client relationships to capitalize on new business segment opportunities; expanding our global market reach and increase diversification into various market segments.
- 5 years of direct work experience in a business development capacity
- Marketing experience an asset
- Experience in a technical / fabrication environment an asset
- Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning
- Strong knowledge of industrial, commercial, and distribution sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Experience with fracking, mining, trucking, construction & forestry/heavy equipment industries.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people skills
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting techniques
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Ability to create and edit sales and marketing materials and presentations
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, exhibits, and other events
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe
- Travel required
How to Apply
If you are a seasoned, self-driven professional who has a proven track-record of successfully growing sales, we want to hear from you! Click here to find out more: http://opportunities.lovehr.ca/o/business-developer
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.