KF Aerospace is expanding its reporting and business intelligence capabilities with a newly created position dedicated to data.
As we grow and expand to meet the needs of our customers and the changing marketplace, the demand for data is growing exponentially. While the current emphasis is on day to day transactional reporting we are seeing an opportunity for the right individual to drive Business Intelligence initiatives that will help with decision making, identify efficiencies, and cut costs.
The qualified individual will be responsible for fulfilling day to day information needs as well as defining and driving business intelligence initiatives. We are looking for someone that can get ahead of the curve, work with the business, and identify innovative ways to use the data that we have.
In our environment, we’re primarily using QlikView, Power BI, Crystal Reports, and Elastic Stack.
Some possible projects that we’ll be looking at in the next couple of years:
· Work with Inventory analysts to optimize inventory levels, forecast utilizations, monitor for potential shortages, etc.
· Developing KPIs, dashboards, and reports for executives to monitor the health of the company.
· Work with the maintenance and planning department to validate future bids against historical work: validating estimates, looking for optimizations, etc.
· Work with customers and vendors to collect and collaborate on aviation specific data with the goal of providing value added services to our customers.
· Work with analysts and developers to look for trends and patterns in data systems that will help with data governance, identifying data integrity issues, looking for problems before they happen, etc.
· Analyze usage data from IT systems to help focus development in the areas that either require attention, or will provide the biggest value to the company.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
· Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
· Able to work independently in an office environment.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
Our compensation policy is to pay market competitive wages while allowing consistently strong employees the opportunity to exceed market levels based on performance. These wages are combined with the following benefits:
· Paid vacation and the opportunity to bank overtime for additional vacation or as a pension plan contribution;
· A matching pension plan, and voluntary RRSP;
· MSP and Extended Medical (including Health Spending Account);
· Dental (including orthodontics for children);
· Life and Accident Insurance;
· Personal days off;
· Short and Long Term Disability;
· Employee and Family Assistance Program; and
· Employee perks such as free financial advice, discounted eye wear, and much more.
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more