The Business Systems Analyst Supervisor reports to the Applications Manager and is responsible for providing direct and day-to-day assistance in the leadership of a team of analysts. The BSA Supervisor works with all company stake holders to identify opportunities and issues that will improve the effectiveness of KF’s business systems.
· Work with stakeholders to gather and document requirements which can then be escalated to the appropriate groups for development or resolution. Test, train, document, and communicate as required.
· Troubleshooting business system problems and determining where the issue in the business system lies: process or system. Identifying next steps and working towards a resolution of the issue.
· Work with business systems to learn about how they function. Research and analyze functionality to create and modify system configuration or processes.
· Perform testing of business systems to validate fixes, upgrades, and new development. Identify, document, and execute test cases to ensure that business systems meet their objectives.
· Manage projects from inception to completion ensuring that the project is completed successfully, on time and meeting its objectives.
· Use auxiliary tools and techniques to interact with business systems. Examples include querying or updating data with SQL, using APIs to upload data into M3, etc.
· Support business users in the use and operation of supported business systems. Ensure that issues are documented, logged, and resolved in a timely fashion.
· Identify potential issues or opportunities for improvement and work with the appropriate stakeholders to validate and implement.
· Distribute and assign the work between the business systems analysts.
· Selection, onboarding and training new staff if applicable.
· Manage staff performance.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
· Certification or degree in an IT or business related field or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst or Programmer/Analyst role and a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
· Experience working within ERP environments, preferably Infor M3.
· Experience working in a complex, multi-site environment.
· Exposure to BI tools and techniques.
· IIBA or similar certification would be considered an asset.
· Team-based and results-oriented style of leadership.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong delegation and motivation skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more