Here’s the corporate dribble HR made us put at the top of this ad listing: Acro Media is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to effectively manage initiatives that drive traffic & engagement, and support in lead conversion. Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. This is a full time in office position at our Kelowna BC offices.
What we are looking for
- Create content to drive leads, feature adoption, awareness, and/or other important metrics, while creating additional types of content using SEO best practices (examples include case studies, ebooks, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, guides, newsletters, webinars, etc.)
- Lead the development of a content strategy that supports and extends all marketing initiatives
- Maintain content calendar, including generating ideas, regular social posting, and blog distribution.
- Perform website reviews and audits that benchmark content breadth, organization, and presentation
- Develop and execute an SEO strategy for our corporate website
- Support event planning and execution by developing content in the forms of emails, presentations, social campaigns and branding elements, and assisting with additional materials as needed
- Provide marketing support for our business development team, as well as industry events, hosted events, and webinars
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
- Writing/editing duties as needed by the company
Non Technical Skills
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business Admin or equivalent working experience
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional growth
- Attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Positive outlook and a good attitude
- Experience in E-commerce is an asset but not required
- Working knowledge of marketing platforms such as Google Analytics/Ads/Search Console, Social platforms (FB, TW, LI), SEMRush, and Hubspot is an asset but not required
What do we do here?
Acro Media is a digital consulting company with expertise in open source commerce. We empower retailers to lead their industry by giving them the freedom to build ideal customer experiences, streamline workflows, and control their development roadmap.
How to Apply
For more details on this position and to apply via our online application form click here: http://www.acromedia.com/careers/content-marketer