The Community Recreational Initiatives Society (CRIS) is a unique organization with a powerful mission. Fueled by their dedicated volunteers, CRIS utilizes adaptive equipment to assist people with disabilities to experience nature and outdoor recreation.
CRIS is currently seeking a Manager to join their team. As CRIS Manager, you would lead the staff, contractors and volunteers, directing their efforts and ideas towards bringing the vision and mission to life.
The CRIS Manager is a dynamic innovator with a commitment to the well-being of the community.
This role is responsible for:
· Overseeing the efficient and effective management of the organization and its programs in accordance with the mission and strategic plan
· Participating in the annual review of the mission, vision, and strategic plan alongside the Board of Directors
· Managing the ongoing development, implementation and review of programs
· Fostering and maintaining solid working relationships and collaborative partnerships with community groups, government officials, and other organizations serving the disability and volunteer community
· Representing and speaking on behalf of the organization at community engagements
· Advising and reporting to the board on the operation as well as opportunities and risks
· Developing and implementing an original marketing plan in collaboration with program managers
· Managing financial reports and annual budgets
CRIS’s Mission is to provide support to people with physical and mental disabilities by developing and implementing outdoor and wilderness recreation programs in order to promote independence, assist with integration, reduce isolation and improve the well-being of these individuals.
CRIS is looking for an analytical, process driven individual to assist the team in determining best practices and guide the organization to achieve desired results. To excel in the position of CRIS Manager, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· A post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
· 3+ years’ experience in a strategic management position or similar role
· Experience managing budgets and meeting financial goals
· Proven ability in the development and implementation of successful marketing strategies
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Client-driven attitude
· Interest in a part time position of approximately 20 hours per week.
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more