Reinventing the client - accountant relationship
Our vision is to transform the way Accountants, bookkeepers, and their clients do business together.
PI was born out of a boutique accounting practice that modelled tech startups and in turn, has revolutionized the way accountants serve their SMB clients. We speak to accountants all across the globe, as they are the catalyst for SMBs to make the right business decisions.
We designed an app that creates a fantastic accountant<-> client relationship by helping accountants streamline their processes and grow their practice.
Practice Ignition offers a simple, easy to use piece of software that allows for a services based business to be moved to an ongoing subscription model with edits and reviews of contracts on a regular or irregular basis being allowed. We’ve taken the approach of building the ultimate tool for accountants in order to bring them onboard and close the loop on everything client facing. Starting with the business relationship.
- Be a product expert in all areas. Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Practice Ignition works and what it is capable of.
- Own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution. We use Intercom to do most of our support, but you’ll also be talking to customers on the phone every now and then.
- Collect customer feedback and influence the direction of the product.
- Identify issues and engage with the development team to escalate bugs, solve problems, or obtain missing information.
- Develop and improve processes to scale support with the growing business.
- Create and maintain both internal and customer-facing documentation such as knowledge base articles.
- This is a full-time position based in our Kelowna office, in the heart of downtown.
- This job is Monday-Friday, 9am- 5pm.
- We pay competitive market rates. Education and career development are extremely important to us. We have a generous training/conference/tech allowance so you can learn, grow and develop - (all with the latest gear of course).
A bit about you:
- You’re someone who thrives working with the team without much oversight.
- You have working experience in providing customer support, preferably in the SaaS space.
- You’re happy to collaborate with anyone and everyone.
- You have an unshakeable desire to help customers and to solve problems.
- You’re able to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- You’re an incredible communicator, fluent in written and spoken English.
- You’re just as comfortable on the phone, on camera, or in person as you are in an email. Your writing is clear and simple, with a proper dose of empathy.
- You’re not content with just doing what you’re told day in and day out. You look beyond what’s given and look for new and exciting ways to tackle a problem.
Bonus skills & attributes
- You have Knowledge in using Xero, Xero Practice Manager, Quickbooks Online, Stripe
- You are comfortable across a stack of SaaS apps like Slack, Intercom, Jira, G-suite.
- Applicants with professional services or SaaS experience viewed favourably
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more