Job Description: Customer Support Representative
Do you enjoy helping people through their technical issues? Are you that magical unicorn that likes people and technology (in this case wireless networks?) If this is true, and you're interested in working for a forward thinking, quickly expanding company, this could be the right opportunity for you.
The people portion: Working with hotel guests to resolve their issues connecting to the wireless network. Additionally, working with hotel staff (often the general manager or owner) to maintain the health of that wireless network.
The technical portion: Growing and maintaining a strong understanding of how our wireless networks work from the modem onwards. In addition to the open mesh technology we primarily use, you will get to learn new technologies in this ever evolving field.
· Answer and document calls from hotel guests needing tech support to get online
· Answer and document calls from hotel managers with network issues
· Proactively monitor Liveport’s networks and support systems; work with hotel managers to troubleshoot and fix network issues
Qualifications and competencies:
· Have a great attitude
· Be ridiculously friendly and tactful with guests and hotel managers
· Exceptional documentation skills and high attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Have a solid understanding of computers, networks and wireless technology
· Capable of managing multiple demands at once
· Willingness to work any time, day or night
· Excellent analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
What to Expect:
In this position, you’ll be on a shift rotation with Liveport’s other Customer Support Representatives. It is a full time position (5 shifts a week) in a department that is active 24/7/365 days a year. You’ll primarily be at a desk, ready to take calls and/or perform system maintenance at all hours of the day (that you’re scheduled for.) We are based out of a West Kelowna office but some shifts do allow for the CSR to work from their own home office.
Here’s what we offer:
· A relaxed, friendly atmosphere
· Opportunities for career advancement
· Friday team lunches at one of our favorite local restaurants
· A competitive annual salary with benefits package (more details upon request)
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more