Playr is looking for a load tester to help redefine the eSports/Online Gaming industry. We are an early stage startup and the successful candidate will be able to have an incredible impact on the success of this platform while also having a sense of ownership as the business scales.
What do we do?
Playr is a growth platform for Twitch Streamers to increase their revenue and drive fan engagement to new levels. We partner with professional gamers and online influencers to optimize all aspects of revenue and social growth. The gaming market is growing rapidly as consumers begin to focus their attention on streamed gaming content vs. traditional sports media. eSports is on trend to reach $1.5B as an industry by 2020, and has potential to grow bigger than the NFL.
Who we are:
We are a passionate team of gamers with a proven track record of execution and delivering results. Our team members have backgrounds in operations management, sales, marketing, software engineering, graphic design, user experience design, and more. This isn’t our first startup, and we are driven to build a successful product and company alongside a cohesive and respectful team. Join our team and become a part of Kelowna’s next success story!
Extensive experience in load testing
Can write/execute tests that benefit all facets of the application (can apply appropriate test methods to a given scenario)
Work with the development team to author test cases
Solid understanding of load testing principles
Familiar with AWS architecture and systems
Team player with motivation and passion for your work
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Working out of Kelowna BC preferred, but not required
- Familiar with at least one scripting language
- Understanding of Online Gaming / eSports
- You watch/understand the Twitch Streaming market
- A passion for video games
- Work with a cohesive team of passionate gamers and business leaders
- Live, work, and play in beautiful Kelowna BC
- Work in the exciting and explosive industry of gaming/eSports
- Friendly corporate culture: Work hard, play hard
- Make an impact in a growing company with opportunities for career development
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Please submit resume to the following link: http://secure.collage.co/jobs/playr/10159