Wanted: World Class Community Manager!
Do you want to work for David instead of Goliath, Are you an entrepreneur in a community builder's body? Would you rather come to work in jeans? Does the idea of making a positive impact on the planet while building a raving fan base and strong community excite you?
- Are really interested in electric vehicles
- Appreciate a good debate even with your boss
- Figure out how to fix it instead of who is to blame.
- Paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager.
- Are excited about building empowered teams.
- Have pulled recyclables out of the trash.
- Believe we do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
- Work to protect and restore the environment.
- Aren't afraid to make mistakes as long as we learn.
- Care more about your values and intelligence than your experience.
- Are committed to creating team dynamics that create empowerment vs. entitlement
Our Core Values:
- Commit to a culture that builds a strong COMMUNITY.
- Foster CREATIVITY to inspire fresh innovation.
- Embrace COURAGE by taking action despite uncertainty.
- Live with Awareness and CONSCIOUSNESS of our choices.
The mission of the Community Manager is to cultivate a community of people who are passionate about the planet through:
- Ambassador programs
- Real-life events
- Instagram engagement
- Blog Features
Managing the strategy and execution of the ambassador program, as well as the community team aligning the overall goals of Pela to individual efforts.
- Overseeing community team activities to ensure they are working toward the end goal of Pela’s community (Content Creator, Editor, Brand Partnership Specialist)
- Developing tactics/campaigns to increase the overall growth of Instagram, ambassadors, and our partners.Oversee Community team for leadup and execution of ongoing or specialist campaigns/tactics
- Organizing deadlines and key dates of execution for the buildout of asset
- Assigning tasks/deadlines as necessary
- Approving/revising drafts of assets
- Develop an annual strategy to align all community activities and execute on a quarterly basis
- Buildout creative brief for campaigns that include goals, audience demographics, tone and copy.
- Organize and enlist the members of Pela community to put on ‘in real life’ events in their schools, campuses and communities to boost brand awareness
- Create opportunities to ‘wow’ customers and storytelling about those wow moments.
- Communicate tactics of the marketing department to the entire company as well as results
- Pro-actively work to increase community growth and overall company performance
- Keep all campaigns and projects organized on Monday.com assigning tasks and assets as needed
Qualifications (What might describe you)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in community/brand management role leading a team (preferably consumer goods).
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of community campaigns (launch and ongoing performance)
- Strong leadership skills - Ability to shape, mentor and encourage the growth of the community team
- Strong project management skills - Ability to manage audience development, product launch, product upsell and overall performance.
How to Apply