We work hard and we play hard in the Beautiful Okanagan Valley with all it has to offer - sailing, golfing, mountain biking, skiing, wineries.
There’s an opportunity to join us as we're looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to join our team.
As a key member of the team, you will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the design, implementation, and testing of embedded software.
A self-starter, highly motivated, and cross-functional, able to work as a team member or team lead
Capable of performing all software development tasks for a given project such as architecture design, implementation, testing, documentation, etc.
With strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Tenacious in meeting project objectives and goals in a fast changing environment
Knowledgeable in the field of embedded software/hardware systems, and real-time software design
- Design, develop, and test the embedded software for new products
- Maintain the embedded software for current products, including adding new features and functionality
- Work closely with hardware engineers and enterprise software teams to develop designs for new products
- Manage and maintain version control, configuration management, and release software
Report frequently on progress against key project deliverables
Identify and solve complex technical and/or programmatic problems within schedule, budget and resource constraints
- Minimum Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Minimum of 5 years of embedded software development experience using C
- Familiar with full product development life-cycle for mission-critical applications
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
How to Apply
If interested please apply through Bamboo HR, see the link below.