the Digital Systems Architect, the FPGA-DSP Firmware Engineer will be
responsible for developing and implementing new products and expanding
Meyer Sound’s market position. This is an opportunity to work with a
team of highly dedicated engineers and technicians who have designed
some of the industry’s leading digital audio devices and work with
groundbreaking digital audio equipment. We
are seeking a professional who has skills in FPGA development, DSP
processing, is passionate about embedded technologies, and is highly
motivated, high-energy and results-driven. This is a full-time exempt position.
- In collaboration with hardware and embedded software
engineers, develop digital and analog processing systems to meet Meyer
Sound’s high-performance needs.
- Work one-on-one and in engineering teams to help rapidly design and implement new products from concept to end of life.
- Work one-on-one and in small teams to troubleshoot and debug designs after deployment.
- This position requires occasional international travel.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS EE / CS required, and at least 5 years of direct experience in FPGA design/implementation.
- Firmware development for ARM SoC’s, and Microcontrollers.
- Practitioner in VHDL, Verilog.
- Proven DSP development experience.
- Experience in and/or passion for audio processing and/or acoustics, live audio concepts and equipment is preferred.
- Experience designing and developing high performance audio equipment is desired.
- Experience in C++ programming is a plus. Formal
training in Xilinx tools: ISE, Vivado, SysGen, Active HDL, ModelSIM
creation and deployment, SimuLink, Vivado, ISE, SysGen, ActiveHDL or
ModelSIM is a plus.
How to Apply
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org