AdVenture Capitalist game studio Hyper Hippo is in need of a Game Designer who specializes in balancing idle games.
Do you live to play and create video games? Then this opportunity might be right for you! Hyper Hippo is an indie-type studio where management doesn’t get in your way. The team at Hyper Hippo is very passionate about what they do, and are looking for the right person to join them.
The successful candidate is a game designer who designs based on Math, and has very strong spreadsheet skills. You enjoy idle games, and know how to balance them.
• 2+ years as Game Designer
• Familiar with user acquisition, player retention, engagement, monetization and how to translate analytics into actionable game features and balancing game economies
• Great understanding of games, game design, game mechanics, as well as story and character design
• Knows what it takes to make an amazing player experience
• Experience designing levels
• Understands humour, and how to weave it into game design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with legal restrictions and certifications required for children’s games
• Understanding of microtransactions and F2P core game loops
• Familiar with trends in gaming, including Web, Mobile, Steam/download, console
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more