Posted on: February 1st, 2019
Space Bullet Dynamics Corporation
Space Bullet is looking for programmers to join us in taking our game Vox Machinae from Early Access to full release. We're looking for people with a range of experience levels to help us expand and improve our game, Vox Machinae. Tasks may include a mixture of coding game features, creating pipeline tools, scripting, or creating gameplay modes/mechanics/behaviors. You take great pride in the clean and efficient code that you write and are always thinking about how to improve it.Skills we're looking for
Bonus Skills we're looking for
- A passion for games.
- Proficiency in C#/C++ as applied to game programming and/or tools development.
- Good understanding of math, physics, and AI.
- Communicate easily with other team members to come up with right solutions.
- Work well with minimal supervision.
- Good understanding of game design principles.
- Familiarity with a wide range of games in different genres.
Why Work With Us?
- Experience with Unity 3D game engine.
- Experience working with modern consoles such as Playstation 4 and XBox One.
- Proficiency in additional programming languages such as Python.
- Knowledge of PhysX or other physics libraries.
- Shader programming (Cg/HLSL).
- Skill in other areas of game such as 3D modeling, effects, audio or animation.
- <3 giant robots.
- Join a small team where your input matters.
- Relaxed atmosphere, just great people making great games.
- There is coffee, as well as access to a full kitchen.
- Work in a Swanky heritage home, located in the heart of Penticton
- We're just steps away from the beach, great food, beer and recreation.
This is a full-time position working on-site at our office in Penticton, British Columbia.
How to Apply
Interested in joining our ranks? Email us at: email@example.com