Why Work With Us?
- Competitive Wage ($38,459 - $55,381, depending on experience)
- Flex Time
- Additional 4 paid days off above statutory holidays (we’re like Santa, giving paid days off around Christmas, New Years and Easter!)
- Vacation time after only 3 months!!
- Extended Medical, Dental, Health Spending Account (we even pay your BC Health!)
- Excellent Pension Plan (2 to 1 match!)
- Bursary program for graduating children of our staff
- Free coffee and tea
- Frequent pizza days, BBQs, or lunches (on positive quota months) ….. always Friday Donuts!
- Profit sharing (based on net-profit and paid out quarterly)
Most of all? We’re a fun place to work! We have a softball team and a Social/Wellness committee that organizes other extra-curricular events & activities – we’re busy working off those donuts!
- IT environment emphasis on Microsoft, Active Directory and Linux
- WAN, LAN, Voice over IP, Network operations
- Virtualization within Hyper V (VMWare advantage)
- Routers, Enterprise Networking, Connectivity service models, TCP/IP, DHCP, Remote Access, IT Security
- Database & web technologies
- Server and PC backup/restore routines & procedures
- Network Storage, Data Archiving
- Integrated Network Management
- MSCE or MSCA advantage
- Researches & tests hardware or software for network compatability
- Maintains inventory logs of company hardware/software including subscription terms and expiry dates
- Performs complex problem solving during critical outages
Also works within the IT team to:
- Help advise management regarding strategic use of IT
- Integrate needs assessments, estimate cost for software or equipment
- Help plan projects for implementation, operation, and maintenance of equipment deployment for upgrade of hardware, software or network infrastructure.
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more