Accelerate Your Career
WS Technologies Inc. is the world leader in emergency beacon testing technology and we are looking for talented and motivated people to join our expanding team! WST was founded right here in Kelowna in 2000 and is known globally as the leader in high quality beacon testing equipment. We design and manufacture all our products right here at our Kelowna facility.
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our Engineering team to develop, modify, and improve applications used in our product lines.
• Bachelor's degree or college diploma in Computer Science
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Object Oriented and Component Oriented programming languages
• C#.NET, VB.NET
Other skills that will be valuable include:
• Android Studio and SDK tool
• Embedded C, and assembly
• dsPIC and MPLAB
• Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodology
• Knowledge of IOS OS Applications and programming languages
WST offers competitive wages and extended benefits.
Employer: WS Technologies Inc.
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 40
Closing date: April 30th, 2019.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.