We are seeking a level 1 technician to provide helpdesk support to our existing customer base and to assist in project installations and commissioning. We require a resourceful person who takes gratification in their work in a fast-moving high-tech/IT environment.
Omega Solutions Inc. specializes in wired/wireless healthcare and other low voltage technologies, we are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of a business with a reputation for offering best in class service, products & client solutions.
· Nurse Call/Emergency Call Systems
· Patient Wandering
· Communication Systems Integration
· Business Phone Systems
· IP Surveillance (CCTV)
· Access Control Systems
· Managed WiFi Systems
· Public Address and Sound System Solutions
· Infant Protection & Staff Duress Systems
This position is suitable for someone early in their career with an opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies, with the potential for formal training.
You would describe yourself as a learner, adaptable, positive, honest & a true team player. A relevant post-secondary education is considered a strong asset, as is previous experience as a technologist.
The key responsibilities include:
· Remote and onsite support of our clientele
· Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation
· Work with minimal supervision
· Installation and maintenance of new and existing systems
· Scheduled report generation, analysis and associated action plans
· After hours call support on a rotating schedule
· Shipping and receiving duties
· Relevant post-secondary education and/or experience (ie. Computer Science Diploma)
· Installation and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows 7, Windows 10
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
· Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software, and peripheral devices
· Strong problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills – E-Mails, phone calls and in-person requests
· Proficiency with networking protocols
· Good knowledge and experience with VMWare ESXi
· CEDIA certification or BCTQ security ticket
· TQ certified security technician
· FSR certified
· Ability to read blue prints and system schematics and understand the Electrical Code for the systems being installed is required
· Wordpress and website management
We are a fast-growing company in a growth industry, if this sounds like a position for you please submit your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with “Level 1 Technician” in the subject line.
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more