Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator
Posted on: July 31st, 2019
Do you enjoy making a difference? Would others consider you to be an organized person? Do you hate when company policy gets in the way of the right decision? Do you easily admit when you’re wrong? Would people say you know how to get a message across? Are you turned off by people who brag about their accomplishments? Do you find yourself reading periodicals about the industry you’re in? Do you get satisfaction from a job well done and like to celebrate success when you’ve worked hard to get there?
If you answered yes to these questions, Highstreet has the career for you! We’re currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our head office team in Kelowna, BC.
Our goal is to own and operate 1000 Net-Zero homes by 2024 with a mission to leverage technology by creating low cost energy while saving resources, energy and time.
We focus on creating a team-based atmosphere where people want to work, not because they have to. Everyone talks about culture, so don’t rely on what we write, check us out online or in preferably person.
- Competitive Salaries
- Biannual Bonuses
- Investment Matching
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Pizza Fridays & BBQ’s
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be leading the overall marketing design and implementation of various projects throughout our development, construction, and operation teams. From overseeing print and digital campaign budgets to designing condo and rental floor plans and parking maps, this role incorporates collaboration with all Highstreet employees in determining a marketing strategy. This role reports to our VP of Development & Sales.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead all community, condo, and corporate brand guideline creation.
- Create and coordinate updates and ongoing graphic design for the various community and head office websites.
- Oversee and manage budgets for various condo, rental, and head office marketing.
- Create, report and track on the effectiveness of the marketing and advertising campaigns
- Coordinate Google AdWords, geofencing/remarketing, and social media campaigns.
- Manage, integrate, design, automate emails, and triggers through MailChimp.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
A highly motivated individual who enjoys learning new skills and growing upon current strengths. Here, at Highstreet, employees and culture are highly valued, and performance is rewarded.
In addition to identifying with Highstreet’s values and what we believe in by answering yes to the questions above, the candidate should also:
- Possess strong time management skills and work under tight timelines with quick project turnaround times
- Communicate openly and ethically with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with various levels of Leadership and across multiple departments
- Be a team player, be self-motivated and efficient
- Desire to learn about better buildings with Net-Zero/Zero Carbon initiatives
- Intermediate proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Blueprint exams would be an asset
- Basic understanding of Google Business Management tools
- Experience with WordPress Dashboard
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook
How to Apply
If you believe you could excel within this role, please send your resume and cover letter, to MacKenzie Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include "Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line of your email.