The Programmer Analyst’s role is to define, develop, test, and maintain software programs and applications in support of business requirements.
We primarily work with .NET (C#), Angular, and SQL Server to develop web applications and integrations for RabbitMQ, Elastic Stack, and a suite of ERP tools (document management, workflow, business vault, etc.) We also work with SQL Server Reporting Services (along with SSAS, SSIS) and Power BI.
Our development environment is Visual Studio/MSDN and JIRA/BitBucket/Bamboo for code management and deployment.
• Work with stakeholders, analysts, and other developers to create, modify, and maintain applications.
• Write well designed, testable, and efficient code using software development best practices.
• Work with and support a range of applications and systems to support corporate business systems.
• Collaborate with the team, providing assistance and support to create the best product we can.
• Research and learn new technologies, techniques, and software tools.
• Adhere to the standards and guidelines established by the team.
• Certification or degree in the field of computer science, information systems or software engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
• Exposure to continuous integration / development.
• Exposure to the following would be an asset: Message Brokering (RabbitMQ), NoSQL (MongoDB), Azure Cloud, Elastic Stack, Git, Workflow, corporate ERP systems, BI Tools and Techniques.
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more