Our growing team is searching for a Sales Assistant who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with both inbound and outbound prospects, ensuring proper qualification of leads, responding to social media inquiries, and shipping and receiving product.
If you have previous sales experience and you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
• Sales experience of some kind
• Must be comfortable regularly speaking with prospects on the phone
• Experience in managing professional social media accounts
• Strong writing ability
• Proficiency in MS Office suite.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in an ever-changing start-up environment.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
• Experience with an online CRM system
• 2+ years sales support experience
VO2 Master builds and sells the world’s first truly wearable VO2 analyzer, with strong sales in North America, Europe, Oceania, and Asia. Based in Vernon, BC we enable academics, fitness centres, and coaching businesses to objectively access athletes’ performance and efficiency using measures of each major physiologic energy system. It’s in our human nature to need to measure our performance, to understand where we are at, and how we are going to get to where we want to be.
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more