We're looking for a new Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our small but growing team. As an SDR you are responsible for filling the top of our sales funnel with new prospects from Middle and High Schools across North America. Our current SDR is doing so well we're ready to grow and add another member to the team!
This is an exciting role and a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of Minga. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Identify and qualify leads and opportunities
- Research contacts via lists, web and social media.
- Connect with prospects over email and phone
- Convert qualified leads and introduce to Account Executives
- Analyze your performance and personalize your process
- Work closely with the sales team to improve our process
- Follow up and nurture prospects until they are ready to engage with Account Executives
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self managed and motivated
- Works well with structure and process
- University degree or equivalent a bonus
- Customer-facing role or sales experience
- A bit tech savvy
- Competitive salary and commission program
- Company laptop
- Health and dental benefits
- Stock options
How to Apply
If this role sounds right for you, please email us at email@example.com your resume and CV telling us a bit about yourself.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.