Community

Accelerate Your Career

Job Search

Sales Representative

Posted on: May 1st, 2017 Kelowna, BC INhouse Video
Description

INhouse video (www.inhousevideo.com) offers video strategy, production, publication and promotion services that increase audience engagement and lead generation using video. Our customers love us and how we help them succeed using video! We’re growing fast and need your help!

We need you to help grow our customer base and expand sales. What exactly does that look like? Here are some examples of tasks for the role:

• Follow up on leads generated through our marketing efforts
  • Qualifying prospects and closing deals
  • Delivering presentations via video conferencing
  • Maintain accurate CRM records (we use Hubspot)
  • Develop sales and customer relationship strategies
  • Whatever else you think will help us grow! 

PERKS

• On-going training/learning – we support you with training initiatives and learning opportunities as it fits for your role and work style.
  • Support – we’re as team as team can be. While we expect you to be able to run with things independently, you will always have support as we tackle new adventures and obstacles.
  • Excitement – you get to help grow a business!  We move fast. Trust us, things don’t get stale around here!
  • Flexibility –We all have lives outside of work and we respect that.  We are always open-minded to any needs you may have.
  • Opportunity for Advancement – as you grow into your new job, and we grow as a company, you will be recognized and rewarded for our shared success. You will always feel appreciated. Promotions happen regularly around here.
  • This is a full time position with base salary, commission structure and benefits.

How to Apply
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?

We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of Sales experience and an A-game mind-set that says, “I’m pretty sure I can figure this out, let me jump in and get this done. I got this.”

So, if you’re ready to learn lots, dig in, help grow a new company and gain some kick-ass experience along the way then send us an email to jobs@inhousevideo.com with the following:
1. Your name, email, and phone number
2. A link to your LinkedIn profile or attach your resume
3. A short video (60 seconds max) shot on your smartphone telling us why you want to join the team

APPLY TODAY: jobs@inhousevideo.com

Want to post jobs?

Become a member and start posting today!

Become a Member

Want to post a single job?

No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.

Post a Job

Looking for work?

Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!

Post a Resume

Want to be your own boss?

Become an entrepreneur!

Learn more
Set Job Alerts
Choose an industry
Or choose a keyword