At ProSmart, great ideas have a way of becoming great products and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish here.
The Senior Developer is part of an agile team, directly building and working on ProSmart’s social platform. The Senior Developer is involved in all areas of development from design to feature completion.
- Effectively lead and mentor a team of software developers to develop, design, and implement scalable and future-proof software solutions.
- Enhance the company’s internal and client facing web platforms.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems from refactoring to design and testing.
- Audit, evaluate, and refactor existing legacy code.
- Participate in a positive, fast-paced, agile software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate and work well diverse team members.
- Drive features from start to finish individually and part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP or another high-level programming language (e.g. Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Experience working in MVC frameworks (e.g. Django, Ruby On Rails, etc.)
- Familiarity with the LAMP development environment.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Expertise at domain driven design architecture
- Strong working knowledge of multi-tier and service oriented system and web applications
- Extensive experience with application design, integration, quality assurance and deployment in an integrated global environment
- Strong subject matter expertise in content management systems and site management tools
- Extensively worked with enterprise content management and data models and meta data definitions for content management
- Git expertise (both command-line and tools)
- Experience with agile development tools (e.g. Trello, Pivotal Tracker, JIRA)
- Startup experience
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed and comfortable in a small team
- At least 5 years’ experience within a development team
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with API development
- Experience and fluency in AWS tools
How to Apply
ProSmart Inc. (TSXV: PROS) was founded in 2014 as the first social platform for sports communities. Our service provides a never before seen “one-stop-shop” for sport playing families. This service allows everyone in a sport community to access and share information in order to have a great experience in whichever game they play. Please visit http://prosmartinc.com
to learn more!
Please express interest by sending your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org