to the Lead Hardware Designer, the Senior Hardware Engineer will be
responsible for designing new products and expanding Meyer Sound’s
market position. This is an opportunity to work with a team of highly
dedicated engineers and technicians who have designed some of the
industry’s leading digital audio devices and work with groundbreaking
digital audio equipment.
are seeking an outstanding professional who has demonstrated advanced
skills in digital electronics development, is passionate about pushing
the innovation boundaries of embedded technologies and is highly
motivated, high-energy and results-driven. This is a full-time exempt position.
- In collaboration with hardware and embedded software
engineers, develop digital processing systems to meet Meyer Sound’s
- Work independently and in engineering teams to help rapidly design and implement new products from concept to end of life.
- Troubleshoot and debug designs through the development cycle, from proof of concept through to product launch.
- Problem-solve deep intellectual and technical challenges in audio processing.
- This position requires occasional international travel.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS EE / CS required, and at least 10 years of direct experience.
- System architecture and high-speed digital design skills.
- The ability to work with a diverse team of developers.
- Develop hardware and low-level firmware in a version-controlled environment (Git/SVN).
- Experience with Ethernet (GbE,NBASE-T) and volatile memory architectures (DDR3/4).
- Experience designing high performance ADC and DAC technology.
- A passion for audio processing and/or acoustics, live audio concepts and equipment is preferred
- Experience designing and developing high performance audio equipment is desired. Experience with Altium Designer, and Xilinx Vivado using VHDL is a big plus
How to Apply
OR email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org