As a Senior QA Engineer, you are responsible to ensure appropriate and efficient testing strategies are applied in your areas of responsibility, with a focus on shift-left testing principles. You will drive continual improvement in your team’s execution practices and coverage while mentoring other testing members in the team on industry leading test practices. You will guide and participate hands-on in the team’s testing efforts to ensure quality of coverage, quality of code and quality of delivery.
- Drive the team's test strategy and organize the team's test planning for releases
- Champion and implement industry-leading QA and testing practices
- Participate in team planning and story grooming
- Participate in test execution, issue identification and resolution
- Provide suggestions to improve automation and test processes
Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Testing backend systems or APIs
- Testing React web applications using tools like Selenium
- Testing performance with JMeter, gatling or similar tools
- Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit or MSTest or Jest
- Databases and SQL
- Web services technology such as REST, JSON, or Thrift
- Network principles and protocols such as HTTPS, TLS, and TCP
- CI/CD toolchain (Git, Docker, Jenkins)
- Legacy system transformation
- Microservice architecture
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, information governance, surveillance, and eDiscovery solutions to the global finance sector. We help financial services firms preserve and supervise their communications data for regulatory compliance, risk mitigation, and litigation readiness. We deliver our services to over 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, text, market data chat, social media, enterprise social networking, voice, trade data, websites, and more. Recently, we also launched a compliant messaging platform specifically for the finance industry.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in eight other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association
- Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People
- Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Canada’s Best Managed Companies – Platinum
- Technology Fast 50 – Leadership
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world’s largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com.
How to Apply
Think you're a great fit? Click here to apply today: http://careers-globalrelay.icims.com/jobs/3230/senior-qa-engineer/job