We work hard and we play hard in the Beautiful Okanagan Valley with all it has to offer - sailing, golfing, mountain biking, skiing, wineries.
There’s an opportunity to join us as we're looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to join our team.
As a key member of the team, you will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the design, implementation, and testing of enterprise and mobile software applications for our SkyWeb platform.
A self-starter, highly motivated, and cross-functional, able to work as a team member or team lead
A hands-on developer, capable of performing all software development tasks for a given project such as architecture design, implementation, testing, documentation, etc.
With strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
Tenacious in meeting project objectives and goals in a fast changing environment
Experienced in the delivery of mission-critical systems
- Design, develop, and test new software applications
- Engage with key stakeholders to determine requirements and optimize the user experience
- Maintain existing software applications, including feature enhancements and bug fixes
- Work closely with embedded software teams to develop bandwidth-efficient communication protocols
- Manage and maintain version control, configuration management, and release software
- Report frequently on progress against key project deliverables
- Identify and solve complex technical and/or programmatic problems within schedule, budget and resource constraints
- Minimum Bachelor of Software Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise software development experience (.NET, SQL)
- Familiar with full product development life-cycle for mission-critical applications
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abili
How to Apply
If interested please apply through Bamboo HR, see the link below.