WS Technologies Inc. is the world leader in emergency beacon testing technology and we are looking for talented and motivated people to join our expanding team! WST was founded right here in Kelowna in 2000 and is known globally as the leader in high quality beacon and AIS testing equipment. We design and manufacture all our products right here at our Kelowna facility.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Engineering team to develop, modify, and improve applications used in our product lines.
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Object Oriented and Component Oriented programming languages
- .NET Framework
- Android App Development
- UI Design
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- Android Studio and SDK tool
- Experience with Git
- Embedded C, and assembly
- dsPIC and MPLAB
- WPF experience
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Knowledge of electronics
WST offers competitive wages and extended benefits.
Employer: WS Technologies Inc.
Wage: Based on experience
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Hours Per Week: 40
Join as a membership and push your job opportunities further!Member Perks
You can share a single featured job listing for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!New Opportunities
Our Programs offer mentorship and coaching for Startups and Scale Ups.Mentorship Matters