The Software Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to develop and implement quality assurance standards and measures for the Information System services within the organization. This will include writing and executing test plans and scripts, assisting in the creation and updating of documentation, and gathering and reporting of related data.
· Create and execute test plans and scripts that will ensure applications meet business requirements, system goals, and fulfill end-user requirements.
· Review and recommend revisions to quality assurance measures and standards as needed.
· Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
· Coordinate deployment of new development, improvements, or corrections to ensure that quality, communication, documentation, and training objectives are achieved.
· Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization.
· Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation, including user guides and manuals, technical specifications, training materials, policies and guidelines.
· Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
· Participate in developing, distributing, and coordinating in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
· College diploma or university degree in a relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
· Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for software testing.
· Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
· Hands on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
· Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
· Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
· Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaboration environment.
Become a member and start posting today!Become a Member
No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!Post a Resume
Become an entrepreneur!Learn more