SQM Group is a leading North American customer experience research, consulting, and performance awarding firm. We specialize in helping organizations accurately measure and improve customer experience through the capture, analysis, and reporting of customer and employee feedback.
Our mission is to help organizations improve their customer and employee experience performance – one individual at a time. The ideal candidate will have a customer-centric mindset that is aligned with our core values and mission statement. SQM promotes a culture of friendliness, collaboration, and teamwork.
We are seeking a software quality assurance analyst to join the team. As a quality assurance analyst, you will provide software testing services in an agile team environment. The ideal candidate will have a great attention to detail and can deliver results while adapting quickly to changing priorities.
Job duties include:
- Create and implement test plans
- Coordinate with designers and software developers for design test scenarios
- Test pre-release features and verify functionality, content, and usability
- Document test findings and provide feedback on quality of software
- Validate software once released into a live environment
- Participate in weekly stand ups and other meetings as required
- Degree in computer science or other related field
- Understanding of quality assurance concepts and principles
- Working knowledge of database tools and in writing SQL scripts
- Experience with .NET an asset
- Knowledge and ability to use Version Control Systems (Git, SVN, etc)
- Experience with automated testing tools, unit tests and integration tests a bonus
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check required
Some of the benefits of working at SQM are:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package starting on hire date
- Three weeks’ vacation to start
- 3 paid sick days per year
- Beautiful brand new downtown location conveniently near public transit and next to many restaurants and shops
- Bright office environment with sit/stand desks, relaxation room with massage chairs, showers, gaming console, and free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information or any factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
How to Apply
Please apply at: