Who we are:
Clique Group consists of multiple branches of business.
Clique Media runs performance-based advertising for medium-large sized companies, positioned to sell over $1MM/month in product or services. Clique Holdings takes equitable positions in ventures of interest, primarily real estate and private equity. Clique Brands designs and creates eCommerce products from the ground up.
Clique Group's mission is to leverage capitalism to create a visible difference in their community.
About the role:
In this role, you are responsible for assisting the CTO in Web Development and Design for our media and product development branches. You will be in charge of publishing and hosting web pages, monitoring conversion rates of how they perform, and designing and implementing follow-up testing.
You will be expected to handle:
- Design and host websites for multiple different brands.
- Work with the CTO to design the UI for various Software Applications.
- Manage Shopify stores for product brands.
Other components of this role will involve:
- Understand how to set up, debug and properly test website tracking for Facebook, Google Analytics and Microsoft Advertising.
- Assisting our CTO in managing several web servers.
- Assist in managing and designing Shopify stores.
Who you are:
- You have a diploma, degree or similar work experience doing Web Development.
- You are greatly experienced in CSS3/HTML5/jQuery.
- You are greatly experienced with Grid frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Materialize, SemanticUI, Tailwind, Bulma or something similar.
- You are experienced in Scss/Sass styling frameworks or similar frameworks.
- You have a basic understanding of SPA frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular2.
- You have a basic understanding of the Laravel framework, or similar frameworks such as CakePHP, Symphony or CodeIgniter.
- You have a basic understanding of git and have experience working in an agile development environment.
- You have a basic understanding of Cloud Hosting and working with Ubuntu 18.04+ Apache (or Nginx) web servers.
- You have a basic understanding of Google Analytics and pixel tracking.
- You consider yourself a problem solver.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Work autonomy
Join as a membership and push your job opportunities further!Member Perks
You can share a single featured job listing for $150/listing.Post a Job
Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!New Opportunities
Our Programs offer mentorship and coaching for Startups and Scale Ups.Mentorship Matters