Community

Accelerate Your Career

Job Search

Website Designer

Posted on: August 30th, 2019 Kelowna, BC Navigator Multimedia Inc.
Description

Hey, it’s Sarah from Navigator Multimedia Inc. You have maybe seen my face on a recent AO profile about my work as our project manager and lead content developer. 

Our team is expanding and I am looking to add an additional web designer to the wolf pack. Besides the technical requirements (see below), I look forward to meeting brainy and passionate people who like to laugh, make things look amazing, and care about putting quality work out to the world. 

So take a look and send me a message if you think you’re the right fit. Besides working with me (major bonus!) you will love our in-house team, convenient Landmark Centre location, health benefits, competitive salary and the opportunity to have a leading voice on a variety of creative and complex digital challenges. 

Questions, or ready to apply? Email me at sarah@navigatormm.com 

Responsibilities include website design, logo, and interactive product design. The designer will work collaboratively with our project manager, marketing manager, programming staff and clients to create beautiful and effective websites using current UI/UX principles for a variety of B2B and B2C audiences. The designer must be comfortable presenting concepts and ideas collaboratively and have experience preparing approved website interfaces for our programming staff. PHP coding experience would be beneficial. 

READ MORE

Required skills and credentials:

• Ability to code PHP, HTML/CSS
  • Research, wire frames and front end graphics/CSS
  • Skill integrating type, images, and illustrations into design
  • Strong verbal communication skills
  • Able to collaborate with teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects
  • Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite
  • UX design experience

Bonus skills: We develop primarily within the LAMP stack

• Comfortable working with PHP
  • Experience with WordPress and other open source CMS systems
How to Apply
Please email, mail or drop off your resume to:
Att: Hiring Manager
110-1628 Dickson Ave
Kelowna, BC V1Y 9X1
Landmark 4

email:
sarah@navigatormm.com

Want to post jobs?

Become a member and start posting today!

Become a Member

Want to post a single job?

No problem! You can post a featured job for $150/listing.

Post a Job

Looking for work?

Post your resume to your member profile and get found today!

Post a Resume

Want to be your own boss?

Become an entrepreneur!

Learn more
Set Job Alerts
Choose an industry
Or choose a keyword

Hot of the press and right to your inbox. Get the latest in #OKGNtech news