Reporting to the Vice-President Sales & Marketing, the Wholesale Account Manager is responsible for developing, managing, and serving new and existing wholesale accounts and carriers and sustaining and caring for long-term business relationships. This position finds ways to identify and convert new account opportunities, maximize sales, and builds the profile of iTel Networks Inc.
- Develops and onboards new wholesale partners and accounts and serves existing wholesale accounts to optimize sales and long-term relationships.
- Develops strategies to improve and develop sales numbers by analyzing performance for accounts and monitoring competitor activities, researching market trends and investigating new business opportunities.
- Builds long-lasting, trusting relationships with wholesale customers, carriers, external contacts and internal departments to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Creates, implements, and executes on plans that help the business to grow and meet sales targets for wholesale business opportunities.
- Supports the sales team in identifying and maximizing sales opportunities with customers.
- Prepares quotes, negotiates agreements and keeps records of sales and data; compiles and analyzes data to find trends as needed.
- Meets with external customers and internal departments to manage pathways between the agreement of the sales to the final delivery of the product/service.
- Attends conferences, tradeshows, functions, and industry related events to actively build and foster customer relationships.
- Produces reports and presents them to management; creates forecasts and supports the goals and targets established.
- Stays current on company offerings, products, services and industry trends.
- Responds to complaints and resolves customer issues aiming to maintain the customer and preserve the company’s reputation.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field
- Five years’ recent, related experience. Sales experience in the telecommunications industry an asset.
- A combination of education, skills, and experience may be considered.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of company offerings, products and services and industry trends
- Passionate and enthusiastic about sales; knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Possesses integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Demonstrates initiative, judgment and adaptability; takes a solution-based approach to problems and resolves problems quickly and effectively
- Possesses strong analytic and critical thinking skills; strong business acumen and ability to negotiate and close sales deals
- Possesses strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize work, be accurate, set priorities, multi-task and work with minimal direction; ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team, or independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship skills and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to keep abreast of technology developments and marketing trends in relevant areas and a commitment to continue adding to their knowledge base and skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite applications
Any credential may be considered when you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. If you want to be a part of an incredibly hard-working and ambitious team, you are in the right place!
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining;
Why do you want to be a member of the iTel team?
Tell us about an experience that you think showcases your skills.
An interesting fact (not necessarily about you).
How did you find out about us?
When attaching your resume, please send it as a PDF file. Email everything to careers(at)itel.com and include the job title in the subject line. Feel free to get creative with your application, but make sure you’ve followed all of the rules mentioned here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered for any position.